ADTRAN NetVanta 832T
Two-Port, SHDSL EFM Ethernet NTU
Get a Quote!
Click here to jump to more pricing!
The NetVanta 832T is a Carrier Ethernet Network Termination Unit (NTU) that terminates up to two e.SHDSL copper pairs. Four 10/100 Ethernet ports are provided for customer use. The NetVanta 832T is designed for cost-effective deployment of voice and data services to small- and medium-sized businesses, supporting bandwidth indoors of up to 30 Mbps. However, deployments using outside plant copper for extended distances will be closer to a 5 Mbps service offering. The NetVanta 832T is designed for LAN, WAN and MetroEthernet extension as well as supporting Voice over IP (VoIP) applications with voice, video and data traffic. Enterprise customers, as well as integrated communications providers like CLECs, ILECs and ISPs, will benefit from this intuitive, easy to install, plug-and-play unit. A key feature of this unit is auto line detection, which enables synchronization with data rates from 192 Kbps to 15 Mbps without operator intervention.
In the event that a single loop fails, the NetVanta 832T will continue to operate on the remaining loop, providing additional resiliency. Once the failed loop is operational again, the NetVanta 832T will automatically detect its availability and will auto-recover to the original configuration.
The EIA-232 craft port enables local access for configuration and status information. The SHDSL Ethernet over Copper provides carriers a management channel to remotely configure and collect status information.
The compact design provides safety and reliability required for customer premises installations. It can be wall or rack mounted depending on customer preference. When wall mounted, the NetVanta 832T only occupies a six-inch by 10-inch area of the customer's telephone wiring closet (less than the size of a standard piece of notebook paper). For rack mount installations, custom 19-inch rackmount shelves are available.
- Supports Carrier Ethernet services over Copper
- MEF 9/14 certified supporting standard Ethernet OAM
- Enhanced SHDSL data rate performance up to 15 Mbps per loop (30 Mbps symmetrical total)
- Auto-failover and recovery for improved service robustness
- Plug-and-play auto line detection for easy installation
- Autosensing 10/100Base-T Ethernet
- Spectral compatibility for robust operation alongside other DSL services
- Supports Terminal and Facility MAC-Swap Loopback to validate service turn up and trouble-shooting
- Firmware upgrades through the LTU
- AC power supply
- Deskmount or rackmount options
|NetVanta 832T Specifications|
|Network Interface||RJ-48C SHDSL|
|Management: Console Port||
|Fault and Performance Management||
|Management and Administration||
|Ethernet Services Support||
|Regulatory Agency Approvals||
Download the ADTRAN NetVanta 832T Datasheet (PDF).
Get a Quote!